Ok guys, it’s modeling challenge time again and the topic for this 3D modeling challenge is Steampunk
Here are the rules of the contest :
1. Original work only ! Inspired by is OK but no copies
2. Submit one JPEG image ( No smaller than 1080 x 720 ) to firstname.lastname@example.org. So 1 entry per artist, no more !
3. Entry needs to be in no later than December 4th, 2016 by 12:00 PM CET
4. Voting closes on December 20th 2016 at 12:00 PM CET
5. Voting will be done in the comment section of a YouTube video only ( to be posted ) containing the entries
6. The image with the highest vote count wins.
7. Each person can only vote once.
8. Winner will be announced per YouTube Video on December 25th 2016.
9. You can model ANYTHING you want as long as it is related to Steampunk
The winner receives a cash prize of USD 50 and in addition exposure to his or her work on various websites and social media platforms.
If you are not familiar with Steampunk here are a few reference movies to help you get going :
You can support my channel with Amazon purchases ( see below )
My current YouTube setup :
My top 5 of “must have” books for modelers / animators.
They provide professional render services for your 3D animation with over 3000 CPU’s and affordable rates.
Want to see more awesome videos ?
If you would like to do a donation and keep me going :
Paypal : email@example.com
If you want to become a channel Patron :
If you pledge USD5,- or more a month you get access to the MH-Tutorials shared folder containing Maya files, texture files and much more.
Here’s the link : https://www.patreon.com/mhtutorials
© MH Tutorials 2016