Saving money !
As a 3D Artist in College costs are high and the budget is usually tight.
Well actually, I think this applies to basically any college student…
Well anyway, here is a post that will save you a bundle on a yearly basis so keep reading !
Ever heard of Amazon ? You know, that little online shop 🙂
Well, they have a thing called Amazon Prime Student.
It is basically a monthly subscription that will get you a LOT of benefits as long as you are a member.
How do you qualify ?
If you have a valid student email address ( basically an email address ending in . edu ) you are good to go.
What does it cost ?
The first 6 months are totally FREE
After that you pay $ 49,95 a year as a student ( normally it is $99 but students get 50% off )
So that’s basically the price of one cup of coffee a month…..
OK, so less that $5 a month… what do it get for that ?
Well, you might want to sit down for this one, it might take a while.
- A free subscription to Twitch ( for all you game and live stream lovers out there )
- Instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows that you can watch on your smart tv, tablet, phone etc at NO additional costs.
- Unlimited E-reading on any device like thousands of books, current magazines, comics, Kindle singles etc.
- Unlimited listening to audible series
- Free and Unlimited ! photo storage in the Amazon cloud
- Get 30 min early access to online select lightning deals and beat the crowd to it.
- Get free 2 shipping on over 50 million articles with NO buy minimum. So even an order of $1 will be shipped within 2 days and for free. So you never have to leave your chair again 🙂
And the cool thing is, if you sign up then Amazon will throw a few bucks my way, so you are not only getting a bunch of cool things but you are supporting your favorite YouTuber, at no extra cost to you, at the same time !
Disclaimer : I can and will not be held responsible in any way for results of information in this post being incorrect or changed since posting this by Amazon or its affiliates
To my knowledge Amazon Student prime only applies to US students